Thursday, March 20, 2008

ChoirTour 08 (PGHS)

Yay, I just got back from Choir tour where I was a chaperone for some of the best students that went. There were 150 total people on the tour (130 students, 20 chaperones). The director took three choirs; Advanced Women's Choir, Acapella Choir, and Chamber. They were all incredible.

Well, to start the trip we took a 14 hour bus ride, and thankfully I don't have any pictures because I think that I slept most of the time. We ended up eating breakfast in a Mc Donalds where we also cleaned up and changed into real clothing.

I am going to run through each day one at a time as I get time, but here are some of my favorite pictures:






3 comments:

Scott & Jennifer said...

Hey-Hey-Hey!!!

I was finally able to get onto the blogs tonight, YEA...hopefully this will even get to you before the router dies....

Looks like you once again had fun, darn the bad luck...

C-ya next week!

Bryan said...

If I don't have fun I don't do it... (most of the time)

Anonymous said...

HEY, I wanna see more Disneyland pic's! Thanks again, a million times over, for getting those stuffies for JD. One day I'm sure he'll love them.

OH and sometimes you do stuff you don't have fun doing... remember that one time it was cold... HA HA HA, I'm so funny.