I went last year for the first time and it was a blast. Mostly because I had great kids that I was in charge of (some may argue that the drum line guys are difficult... Not last year! They were great) and because of the other great chaperones that were able to come. This year will be a different crowd, but we should still have a blast!
- Disneyland (of course) from 8:00am through 12:00 am (midnight)
- Disneyland parade performance (Small World to Town Square)
- Universal Studios (haven't been there in a long time?)
- Riverside Community College Big Orange Classic Competition
- Medieval Times dinner and show (this will be a first)
- And of course one hell of a bus ride (with tons of high school students...)
I was there to see that show, it was an incredible show. So many talented students out there. I guess this is the marching band that it used in movies quite often since they are so close to Hollywood. It was fun to see and I can't wait for this year's show.