Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


Well today after visiting with my dad and helping my brother move a bunch of pre-wedding gifts to a storage facility, I went to visit my old adopted high school family! They were so good to me while I was in high school, and still continue to dish it out today, THEY ROCK!

Anyway, I was invited to a Pumpkin Carving party, how cool is that? Since I had another friend that gave me a couple tiny pumpkin plants earlier this spring, I was even able to supply my own home-grown pumpkins, I just brought two (but they were among the largest pumpkins at the party).
I carved the "Egg Head" on the left, and my friend Bobbie carved the crazy design on the right there. You may notice that there is a cool little mouse character in her design, that could be why she choose it? ;)

Oh yeah, Daisy was a great help too with the pumpkins, not Daisy the Dog (she helped with the door bell though)!

And the Final Product of the night. A new design that I had never seen is that of the pumpkin on the top right. It was really tough, so Art used a drill to drill a bunch of holes in it and called it good... They were thinking of calling it a Disco Pumpkin, pretty creative though!

Thanks to my Adopted High School Family,
Love you guys!

1 comment:

Amberlee Hasson said...

Looks like you had alot of fun!