Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New York City 2008

Well I am now planning and starting to pack for my next trip to NYC with the high school Drama team. Ok, so all I really have to do is pack because the drama teacher is incredible and has scheduled everything for us already. We are going to have a Blast! See all the stuff below!

NYC Sites:
- monday -
Empire State Building at Night

- tuesday -
Liberty Island (lady Liberty)
Ellis Island
Ground Zero
China Town
Bodies the exhibit
SHOW: Young Frankenstein (SWEET!, I can't wait...)

- wednesday -
SHOW: The country Girl, staring Morgan Freeman! Really!
Times Square
SHOW: Hamlet in Central Park

- thursday -
Mass and Tour of St. Patrick's Cathedral
Rockefeller Center
Tour of Lincoln center
SHOW: Cat on a hot Tin Roof, Staring tons of famous people!

- friday -
Museum of Natural History
Radio City Music Hall tour, should be setting up for the Tony's
SHOW: South Pacific @ the Lincoln Center

-Saturday -
Matinee performance of the Ballet
Air Train & JFK Airport
SLC Airport =0-(


Then we are home.

Well I will see if I can take some pictures and post them this time, but no promises, K!

No comments: