Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Back Yard

Well, I just got tired of doing homework, so what better way to waste time and still be productive? POST a Blog!

In this blog I will travel to my back yard... to pick dinner.

Here is a shot that I just took of the corner of my little garden.  If you look close you will see some pretty huge tomato plants, jalepeno & bell petters, corn, and the hidden sunflower plants.
 
Here is the first ear of corn out of my yard.  MMMmmmmm

And here is the cleanup of the fresh home-grown corn (which was delicious by the way).  Daisy decided to help make sure that the cob was clean, Good bird!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your garden is so awesome! I love the video of Daisy.

SuzieBelle said...

Mmmmmm. Looks yummy. Bring some tomatoes Tuesday and I'll make fresh salsa!