Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kaiden

Today I made a fun little trip to Spanish Fork for the baptism of my oldest handsome little nephew, Kaiden.

I don't have a lot of time to write because I have to finish landscaping my front yard (check back later) before classes start on Monday. Here are some of the pictures, there are a lot, but I was asked to document the services for family living far far away. We missed the family, but are glad to share through my blog.

Congratulations once again to a Great little guy!


Kaiden getting ready for the service


Uncle Clay, Kaiden, and Kelly


Kaiden with grandma and grandpa Creer


Grandma and Grandpa Liston

2 comments:

Adam and Kristine said...

Thank You Soooooooo much Bryan. I wanted to be there so bad. These pictures make me feel included in Kaidens special day. Good luck on the landscaping today.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Bry! It was good to see you the other day. Love all the pictures.