Saturday, November 22, 2008

Go UTES! [BYU 24 - Utah 48]


Well another year, another win.

If you aren't from Utah you won't get it, but it has been quite the week getting ready for the BYU - UTAH rivalry football game. There are blue and red flags and apparel everywhere. It is usually a pretty big thing in Utah, but this year both teams have had a great seasons, so it was bound to be an exciting game.


I don't have cable, and I was doing homework, so I was stuck listening to the game. As the game progressed, I really wanted to watch the game. Well I found the next best thing. There is an awesome virtual game recap on-line that I found by looking on the U of U sports page. It is called GameTracker and it is pretty dang cool! Here is a screen shot of the last field goal (you can see the little player on the field and the football flying through the goal posts). There are a bunch of other options that you can see on the screen too, but I was just watching this part. =0)

I thought it was pretty cool...

Needless to say I didn't really get a lot of homework done during the game. Oh well! He he

2 comments:

Adam and Kristine said...

Hey Bryan, we will miss you too for the Holidays. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Mom just got JD a little U of U football Jersey for Christmas. It's SO CUTE. We are thinking about maybe getting season tickets next year.