Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obama for President...

- America has Chosen Wisely! -




I know, I know... I live in Utah! What am I doing supporting Obama?

Well McCain ran an ugly campaign, and votes with Bush "90% of the time" so I don't want him in the White House. He did however give a very nice final speech, in fact it was better than any speech that he gave during his campaign. That is a weird campaign plan...?

Oh well, we will soon have a good man in the White House. Go Obama!
***YES WE CAN***

- Quote found in ABC News -

2 comments:

Andrew Hoyt said...

YES WE CAN. Go OBAMA.

Anonymous said...

Well my dear. You have a fellow supporter in Jeremy. He shares the same feelings as you, almost exactly. I didn't vote for him but I'll support him as my president. It'll be interesting to see if he can live up to his promises.