Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Bird Day to Daisy!


While it may not be Daisy's Exact birth day, I celebrate her birthday on National Bird Day, which is Jan. 5th.

She will be 11 tomorrow, almost a teenager!

I don't know what I am going to get her yet. I was going to take her to work and celebrate it with my office, but it is going to be damn cold tomorrow, and I don't want her to get sick. So instead I am going to leave her in her pen in the nice warm house.

I will probably give her an extra peanut or two, and maybe something else. She is a fan of food, so she is easy to shop for.

I may even sing 'Happy Bird Day" (it sounds just like the familiar "Happy Birthday" song, but it is a little different).

Happy Bird Day to any bird owners out there =0)

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

even a cat owner can show love to a bird owner. Happy Birthday Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Bryan. You're too funny!

Happy Belated Birdday Daisy.