Sunday, August 9, 2009

Aspen Grove - Timpanogos

So, today we decided to try to hike the Aspen Grove Timpanonos trail. I was with my mother and step father, who haven't been on the hike for a long time. We ended up starting way late, so we didn't make it to Emerald Lake, but we did have a great hike. It was a beautiful day, and we all had a great time.


















There was a lot of water coming down the mountains this year, which made for some great pictures. I didn't take these pictures, but some nice friendly blogger did, so I figured that I would share. This is what we did see though. =0)


















There were also many beautiful flowers, but once again I don't have the pictures that I took today, so I may have to post them a little later.

Well I am headed to bed so that I can spend the week getting ready for those crazy teachers to come back into their schools a week for now... ;)

No comments: