Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The end of the Year!

Well only if you go to or work at a school that takes summer off, LOL.

So it is that time again, when our local schools are left vacant in the heat of the summer. So we have 2 days left before school is out, but you wouldn't guess that by walking the halls of a lot of the schools around. ;)

I spent 8 hours today at a local high school working on the school network, 4 hours of which were over-time. The days are getting longer, but the time is rushing by quicker, I swear it!

And so starts another summer...

Oh, and I get to go to New York in a couple days! =0) I cannot wait!

4 comments:

Amberlee Hasson said...

So what are you doing this summer? Do you still work for the schools during the summer?

Bryan said...

yeah, we do all the stuff that we can't during the school year because when I really go to work on a school I offend a lot of people, mostly on purpose, but it is the nature of my work. LOL

Amberlee Hasson said...

i can't really see you offending people, its kinda funny!

Amber's Illustrations said...

Hi Bryan. The next time you have some time off. Check out my blog.