Saturday, May 2, 2009

Carnival Splendor - November 29, 2009 - Mexican Riviera Cruise

I just finished booking and paying for my next cruise.


You are all invited, since I was invited from a guy that I work with. It looks like I will be on Vacation the week after Thanksgiving though. I guess the party that I am going with is planning to drive to Los Angeles where the ship departs, hope it is good weather!

Well let me know if you are interested in joining the party, the prices are right ($379 for inside cabin).

The ship, the Carnival Splendor is the newest ship in the Carnival Fleet, so that is pretty cool! I have never been on a ship this new. I think that it may be the largest ship that I have been on as well. Pretty excited!

The ports of call are:
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
and of course Los Angeles, CA

I have never been on a Mexican Rivierra cruise, so if anyone has any suggestions as far as what to take and what to do, I would be glad to listen. As of now I am planning on beaching myself and maybe shopping a little...? =0)

Hopefully the H1N1 (Swine Flu) is not in the picture! LOL

2 comments:

Scott & Jennifer said...

umm... so I think you just broke the 1st commandment of our friendship...

thou shalt not book any vacations, road trips, etc. without inviting thy friend first!!!

So, who ya going with from work?

:-)

Bryan said...

I AM SO SORRY!!!

Ana was just asking about you today, and we just assume that you are too busy for us local Utah folk.

So from work, only Joe at this point, but he is going with all of his family and some of his neighbors. That would be too fun.

BUT, I think that we may be planning another cruise for Spring break next april, that would be fun because there would be lots of people from our old place of employment. I will let you know if we really plan something, I think that I just need to push people to join in.

Ms. Jeanette should come too with her husband. =0)